December 3, 2021
Third & Franklin Streets
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Kris Kringle Market Featuring the Festival of Lights
Friday, December 3, 2021
JOIN US FOR A WINTER FESTIVAL OF FUN!WHEN: December 3, 2021 3:30pm–8:30pm
WHERE: Old Town Park in Bloomingdale
• 40+ Vendors with a Variety of Winter Accessories & Clothing, Decorations, Handcrafted Gifts & Jewelry, and Much More!
• FREE Kids Crafts, Activities, Face Painting, and Festive Train Rides
• Assortment of Savory & Sweet Foods, Treats, and Drinks
• A Beer Tent with a Assortment of Beers & Mulled Wine
• Visit Santa and Watch the Tree Lighting in the Old Town Piazza
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
• FREE Event Entry – Everyone is Welcome!
• 3:30–6:30pm: Chamber of Commerce Open House
• 3:00–6:30pm: Santa and Snow Globe at the Pan American Bank & Trust Open House
• 3:30–8:30pm: Holiday Show at The Park District Museum
• 4:30–7:30pm: Festive Train Rides
• 7:00pm: Tree & Park Lighting Ceremony
PARKING AVAILABLE AT:
• Old Town Bloomingdale Parking Lot: Schick Rd. & Third St.
• Cornerstone Church: Bloomingdale Rd. & Franklin St.
• Rooster’s Barn & Grill: Parking Lot
There will be limited handicap parking available in the Old Town Park Lot and along Washington Street.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
• Village of Bloomingdale
• Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
• Bloomingdale Park District
• Pan American Bank & Trust