- Remote Service Options
Remote Service Options
The health, safety and welfare of our community and employees continues to be our top priority. The Village strongly encourages the public to continue using established “no-contact” methods of conducting Village business, as summarized below:
Ask a Question - Report a Concern - Request Information:
- Call us at 630-893-7000, or
- Submit online by clicking the “Report” button on the homepage of the Village website, or
- Call or email each Village Department Directly, see Staff Listing under Contact Us on the Village website.
Water & Sewer Bill Payment and Questions:
- Residents are encouraged to pay their utility bill online at https://green-pay.us/epay/login.html or through your bank’s website which may provide electronic payment services. Click Here to view Village phone and email contact information.
- Residents and businesses can pay by check, by mailing their payment or depositing it into the drop box located in front of the Village Hall.
- Questions? Please call 630-893-7000 or email us @ WaterBilling@vil.bloomingdale.il.us
Present Public Comment for Village Board & Commission Meetings
In accordance with the updated Open Meetings Act, and until such time that meetings in excess of ten (10) are permitted, currently Phase 4 of Restore Illinois:
- The Village Board will either conduct their meeting in-person with a limit of ten (10) total attendees or their meeting will be conducted electronically.
- The Plan Commission and all other Village Commissions will continue to meet on an online basis.
The Village Board and Plan Commission will accept questions or comments from the public as part of their agenda for the meeting, which will be audio recorded. Comments and questions for consideration will be accepted by phone, by leaving a voicemail at (630) 671-5611, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the "Report" portal in the Village website, and need to be submitted by no later than 3:00 p.m. on the applicable meeting date.
Building Permit Applications
Residents should mail in permit applications and checks for permits, and we will mail or drop off approved permits if possible. Commercial permits will be handled on a case by case basis. Some inspections or re-inspections can be reviewed for approval by photos emailed in to us.
Permit Applications, please submit by one of the following options:
- Email to Buildingandzoning@Vil.Bloomingdale.Il.Us
- By mail to Village of Bloomingdale 201 S. Bloomingdale Rd Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108
- Deposited into Village Drop Box, located in front of the Village Hall
Payments for approved permits:
- Mail Payment to the Address Listed Above, or
- Deposit Payment in the Drop Box located in front of Village Hall
After a permit is paid for, the Village will mail it back to you. For any additional building dept. Business or questions, please email email@example.com, or call 630-671-5660.
Public Works Facility
The Public Works Facility will continue to have limited customer access. Residents are encouraged to call Public Works @ (630) 671-5800 to schedule services. If appointments are necessary – a face mask or covering will be required to enter the building and patrons will be asked to maintain social distancing by remaining six feet away from others.